Friday, July 20, 2012


Life over Liberty: Thank you sir, may I have another!

I’ll take Life over Liberty every day of the week.  What’s a minor inconvenience of randomly being checked for explosives at the airport?  Does it really matter that during my annual physical that they take my blood to ensure my BMI is not in line being 60 lbs. over the national standard, so I will now be paying a little extra for my health insurance? Obama care’s death panels are only for the really old, right? By the time I hit 80 I’ve lived a good life, and selfishly taking up the new generation’s resources is asking a bit much don’t you think?  Life is fairly mundane around here, so if I find myself in the midst of social networking... 

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/07/life-over-liberty-thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another/#ixzz21AAeUZsj

No comments:

Post a Comment